Effective Date: [March 23, 2023]
The Site is also governed by a separate terms of service (the “Terms of Service”), which provides the terms and conditions under which you may access and use the Site.
Click on one of the links below to go to the listed section:
- Personal Information We Collect
- How We Use Your Information
- Online Tracking
- How We Disclose Your Personal Information
- Children’s Personal Information
- Links to Other Websites and Apps
- How We Safeguard Your Information
- Retention of Personal Information
- Your Rights and Choices
- California Privacy Rights
- How To Contact Us
1. Personal Information We Collect
We may collect the following personal information:
- Contact information, such as your name, company, email address and phone number;
- Username, password and other log-in information;
- Payment information;
- Internet or other electronic network activity information;
- Geolocation data;
- Inferences drawn from the above-listed categories of personal information; and
- Other personal information in content you provide to us via your communications to us or on our websites or social media platforms.
We collect this personal information from a variety of sources, including (without limitation) directly from you, your devices, vendors who provide services on our behalf, social media networks, business partners, and public data sources.
The information we collect by automated means may include, without limitation, your IP address, browser characteristics, device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, information on actions taken on our site, and dates and times of website visits.
Your browser may tell you how to be notified when you receive certain types of cookies or how to restrict or disable certain types of cookies. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to use all of the features of our Site.
2. How We Use Your Information
We may use your information to:
- Create and manage your account and profile;
- Offer and provide products and services to you;
- Communicate with you about, and enable you to participate in, surveys, events, programs, contests, and promotions;
- Display content on our Site;
- Process claims we receive in connection with our products and services;
- Manage, operate and improve our business;
- Respond to your communications, inquiries and requests;
- Provide customer support, including (without limitation) diagnosing and fixing technical issues;
- Perform data analyses (including, without limitation, market and consumer research, trend analysis, financial analysis, and anonymization of personal information);
- Tailor and customize your visits to our Site to meet your needs, such as by saving your preferences;
- Identify and gather demographic and usage information about our users to tailor the Site to better meet the needs of our users;
- Protect against, identify and prevent fraud and other criminal activity, claims and other liabilities; and
- Comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and our contractual rights and policies, including (without limitation) our Terms of Service.
In addition, we may use the information we collect about you in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
We also use third party web analytics services on the Site, such as those of Google Analytics. To learn more about Google Analytics and how to opt out, please visit the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
3. Online Tracking
The Site is not designed to respond to “do not track” signals received from browsers.
4. How We Disclose Your Personal Information
We may disclose personal information to our affiliates and subsidiaries and to third party business partners.
We may also share personal information (1) as required by law or legal process, such as in response to a valid court order or subpoena, (2) in response to a government request or law enforcement investigation, (3) to exercise or defend our legal rights or (4) as necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or suspected or illegal activity.
We may transfer your information in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including, without limitation, in the event of a merger, acquisition, joint venture, reorganization, divestiture, dissolution or liquidation) to the successor of such business or assets.
We may also aggregate or anonymize personal information in accordance with applicable law and disclose such aggregated or anonymized information to third parties.
5. Children’s Personal Information
6. Links to Other Websites and Apps
The Site may contain links to other external, third party websites and apps for your convenience, such as apps, tools, widgets and plug-ins. We are not responsible for the privacy or other practices of any third parties or the content of other websites and apps. We recommend that you review the privacy and other practices of these third parties, websites and apps.
7. How We Safeguard Your Information
We will take reasonable precautions to keep your information secure from accidental, unauthorized or unlawful use, acquisition, destruction, loss, alteration, access or disclosure.
8. Retention of Personal Information
9. Your Rights and Choices
Subject to applicable law, you may have the right to:
- Request access to your personal information;
- Correct or amend your personal information;
- Request the deletion of your personal information;
- Request restrictions on the use of your personal information or object to or request that we refrain from processing your personal information;
- Request that we transfer your personal information to a third party you select;
- Request that we disclose to you:
- the categories of personal information we have collected about you,
- the categories of sources from which the personal information is collected,
- the business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling the personal information,
- the categories of third parties with whom we have shared the personal information, and
- the specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you; and
- Not receive discriminatory treatment from us for the exercise of any of the foregoing rights.
To make a request with respect to your personal information, please contact us by email at email@example.com.
In order to protect your privacy and security, we must verify your identity prior to completing any request that you may submit with respect to your personal information. We will verify your identity by asking you to provide certain information that we have already collected from you to confirm that it matches our records.
While we will make reasonable efforts to accommodate your request, we also reserve the right to impose certain restrictions and requirements on such requests, if allowed or required by applicable law.
10. California Privacy Rights
We use your personal information for a number of “business purposes” as defined in the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018, Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.100 et seq. and its implementing regulations (the “CCPA”), as modified by the California Privacy Rights Act (the “CPRA”). These business purposes include, without limitation:
- Performing services, including, without limitation, maintaining or servicing accounts, providing customer service, processing or fulfilling orders and transactions, verifying customer information, processing payments, providing advertising or marketing services, providing analytics services, or providing similar services;
- Auditing related to a current interaction with the consumer;
- Detecting security incidents, protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and prosecuting those responsible for that activity;
- Debugging to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Short-term, transient use;
- Undertaking internal research for technological development and demonstration; and
- Undertaking activities to verify or maintain the quality or safety of a service and to improve, upgrade, or enhance the service.
We do not sell personal information in exchange for monetary compensation or other valuable consideration and have not sold any personal information in the past twelve (12) months. We do not share personal information for cross-contextual behavioral advertising purposes.
12. How To Contact Us